Here's what you'll discover:
1) The truth is that your customers and prospects..."They don't need another relationship!"
2) Your customers and prospects make lightning-quick decisions to allow you access to them based on these criteria:
- Is this aligned with what I need to accomplish?
- How big a priority is it? What’s the urgency?
- Does this person provide value?
- How simple is it? Will it take lots of effort?
To succeed, follow the SNAP Rules:
Rule 1: Keep It Simple
Rule 2: Be iNvaluable
Rule 3: Always Align
Rule 4: Raise Priorities
"You have to earn the right to have
a relationship with them first."
Read the full article written by Jill Knorath now.