If you’re on the fence about hiring a janitorial service for your commercial facility, just take a quick look at some of the benefits and services you gain from contracting with a cleaning company.
1) Personnel – With a cleaning service or janitorial service, you don’t have to hire in-house employees. You contract with a maintenance company for those services.
2) Office Cleaning – Your offices are kept clean and orderly on a daily or weekly basis according to the needs of your particular facility.
3) Restroom Sanitation – With a janitorial service, your restrooms are regularly restocked with toilet paper, hand towels, soap, air freshener and seat covers. Proper sanitation of the restrooms including cleaning of the toilets, urinals, partitions, walls, floors, sinks, fixtures, countertops, and mirrors is also taken care of for you by your cleaning service.
4) Green Cleaning Services – The environment and your health is important to all of us. To reduce the amount of chemicals in your workplace atmosphere and our world, professional green cleaning offers non-toxic and eco-friendly cleaning products which are safe, reliable and efficient.
5) Emergency Cleaning Services – In the event of a natural disaster, break-in or other situation where your office space is in need of emergency cleaning, your janitorial service can assist you with this type of clean-up. Janitorial services have emergency response teams available for dispatch in the event of an unanticipated cleaning event.
6) Window and Skylight Cleaning – Having a polished image of your company starts with the curb appeal of your facility. Plus, spotless windows let in more sunlight improving the mood and energy levels of your employees and customers. A janitorial service can provide this cost-effective way to improve the look and feel of your facility.
7) Pressure Washing – Welcoming your customers to your parking lot and business with a clean exterior appearance is important. High-pressure sprayers and hydro cleaning methods restore and maintain building exteriors, roofs, concrete walkways and sidewalks. Commercial cleaning services that offer pressure washing for the exterior of your facility can even offer a service that includes use of an EPA compliant, water recovery system.
8) Day Porter Services – A continuous flow of visitors through your building poses a significant challenge in terms of housekeeping. Day porter services can be contracted to keep common areas like cafeterias, lobbies, lounges and conference rooms clean. They can also assist with window cleaning, monitoring the restrooms for cleaning and paper supply replenishment.
About American Facility Services
Providing both interior and exterior commercial building services throughout the state of Florida since 1993, American Facility Services (AFS) has built a solid reputation based on safety, quality and customer service. AFS Janitorial, a division of AFS, provides cleanings services to a wide range of facilities including commercial cleaning in high-rise office buildings, restaurants, and auto dealerships. With offices in Orlando, Jacksonville and Tampa, AFS’ portfolio of commercial facility services enable our clients the convenience of working with a single provider for all their commercial property needs. Contact AFS today at 866-793-3735 or visit our website at http://www.afsflorida.com for an online proposal.