Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Maureen McHale Seeking Full Time Employment or Contract Work

As a highly creative and successful Marketing and Public Relations Director, I have developed and implemented sales and marketing business plans for various types of companies from travel to manufacturing to network marketing to high tech.

I have been able to single handily develop, launch and promote companies and products. I have also directed a large team of up to 50 sales and marketing professionals to carry out business objectives. I'm not afraid to get my hand dirty and work in the trenches, but at the same time, I'm a big picture thinker.

I enjoy working with other fast paced, forward thinking, success driven professionals in a stable and integrity based environment. I believe in transparency....saying what you're going to do and doing what you say you'll do. Unfortunately, that's not always a standard business practice.

For more about my qualifications and work history, visit my LinkedIn profile at:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/maureenmchale

Additionally, for a sample of what I can do for your business, Google the following:
Maureen McHale Advanced Solar Photonics

Should you wish to schedule an employment interview or speak to me about a possible opportunity, please email me at mchalemaureen@yahoo.com.

No comments: