Monday, July 13, 2009

Maureen McHale Seeking New Career

Marketing and Public Relations Expert Seeks Career Opportunity

I have worked in all types of environments with tight deadlines, ever changing directions and numerous priorities.

A few of my recent marketing and public relations accomplishments for my previous employer include: getting local media attention with an article in the Orlando Sentinel, having my technical article published in Global Solar Technology's May/June 2009 issue (page 18 and 19), and getting a feature story written about the company in the Lake Mary Life Magazine.

Using online avenues such as Twitter, blogs, Facebook, Flickr, LinkedIn, press release posting sites, and other online tools I was able to not only generate this and other media, government and investor interest, but also drive internet traffic and generate viable leads as well - all on a budget of... Zero Dollars!

For more information about what I can do for your company, contact me at 352-406-2011.

Sincerely,

Maureen McHale
mchalemaureen@yahoo.com

No comments: