Sunday, March 10, 2013

Providing the Value Added Services Families Want

Frazer Consultants number one goal is to serve the funeral industry and add value to the funeral professionals’ business. To do this, we’ve brought together a talented team of highly-skilled professionals from around the world. Not only do we understand the funeral profession, but more importantly, we are dedicated to helping funeral professionals reach their business objectives with the value added services that client families are looking for.


Don’t take our word for it, just read what our customers, like Kathy Sweeney of McAlister-Smith are saying about Frazer Consultants Tribute Center funeral software:

“I love, love the library of stylized scriptures and poems because I can virtually find everything there and if I can’t find it, all I have to do is pick up the phone and they’ll make it for me, and you can’t ask for much more than that.

The first funeral we used it on was huge. It was the former Corner of one of the counties we served, a beloved gentleman and we knew we were going to have an enormous turnout. And, he was very special to us because he was a dear friend of ours as well as someone we did business with so it meant a lot to us to make all of the products, the tri-fold, the thank you notes, the video as poignant and as meaningful as we could.

I had a dual role that night because I had prepared everything, and then I was in the room kind of walking through the room greeting people. At one point I was I was standing watching the video and there was a lady next to me, she had the tri-fold out and she was looking at the TV and looking at the tri-fold. She didn’t know who I was. She didn’t know I was on staff. And she looked up at me and looked back down and said, ‘I just can’t believe how special this is.’I shared that with the whole staff because it was just - it still gives me goose bumps. She was just so touched. That’s what made it really special for us.”

Watch Ms. Sweeney’s video testimonial now:



Frazer Consultants primary products and services include interactive funeral home website design, funeral tribute video software, funeral webcasting, funeral candles, funeral keepsakes, funeral register books, personalized funeral stationery, temporary grave markers and funeral holiday remembrance ornaments. For more information, please visit http://www.frazerconsultants.com or call 866-372-9372.

No comments: